SonRise Church, a United Methodist Ministry
Worship. Community. Outreach.
On behalf of everyone who calls SonRise their home, welcome to our front door. We hope that your interest will lead you to a deeper relationship with the Divine. Feel free to linger and find out who we are. If you are seeking more of Jesus in your life, SonRise may be a good place for you.
-Pastor Carrie West
Let Us Know How You've Been Connecting With Us
Sunday Evening Outdoor Prayer & Praise Service
Each Sunday at 6:30pm (weather permitting)
This service is meant to be an experience to praise God together and spend time in prayer with and for one another. We will observe communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays, in keeping with our tradition.
Guidelines we will follow:
Temperatures will be checked
Everyone will wear masks except those leading at the microphone
Maintain 6-10 ft social distancing
Song sheets will be laminated for easy disinfecting
An offering box will be available for donations
Please bring a lawn chair if you have one - we will provide some chairs as well.
You may want to bring an umbrella to help provide some shade.
Feel free to park close to the prayer garden if you would like to stay in your car - we believe the sound will be loud enough for you to hear.
"The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor."
At SonRise, we accept the responsibility to be good stewards of the finances God has entrusted us. Our budget allocates approximately 90% of income toward staff salaries and facility expenses. These expenses enable us to provide quality programming, opening doors to community groups like AA to use our building without charge. The other 10% goes towards our connectional giving and local and global missions and worship expenses.
TEXT TO GIVE:
DIAL (719) 722-2740
TYPE "GIVE" AND THE RESPONSE WILL ASK YOU HOW MUCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AND YOU RESPOND WITH YOUR DONATION AMOUNT.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME, YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO ENTER YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION
Want to stay up to date with Sonrise Church happenings?
Fill out the form below to join our mailing list!